Kunle Ogunfile Consulting is a young, indigenous, dynamic and reputable firm built on strong ethics, professionalism and culture. The firm was established in 2009 and registered by the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON) to practice the profession of real Estate Surveying and Valuation throughout the Federation with registration No. BN 2097206.
- We render fast, timely and efficient services.
- We believe strongly in professional ethics.
- We market reliable information.
- We have strong integrity and run an integrity-based practice.
- We give customers value for their money and offer best bargains.
- We offer peace and comfort in transactions such that our customers don’thave to worry of any unpleasant occurrence.
- We are a socially responsible and responsive organization that seeks to give to society part of what it has gotten from it.
To Understand And Deliver On Our Clients’ Needs In A Manner That Is Satisfactory From Their Viewpoint.
Integrity, Professionalism, Ethics, Passion For Customers And Team Work.
The firm is adequately staffed with seasoned, matured, qualified and well tested professionals who include; Estate Surveyors and Valuers, Architects and Engineers, and a host of other field supportive staff made up of Lawyers, Technicians, Artisans and Craftsmen manning our branches.
Our personnel afford the firm the flexibility to mobilize staff to areas of need at any particular time, thus making job completion on time possible with minimal delay.
Kunle Ogunfile is the founding partner of Kunle Ogunfile Consulting.
He worked with the Estate firms of Oyom & Co for 1 year where he was the branch manager and Osas & Oseji for 3 years before joining Intercontinental Properties Limited – IPL (a subsidiary of Intercontinental Bank Plc now Access Bank) where he worked for more than 8 years and rose to the position of Regional Manager . He resigned his employment with the company to found Kunle Ogunfile Consulting. Kunle has more than 19 years of experience combined.
- A graduate of Estate Management from the Yaba College of Technology (1999).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Mgt from Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State. (2001)
- An Associate Member of The Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuers (2007).
- Became a Registered Surveyor with the Estate Surveyors & Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (2007).
- He holds Executive Master in Project Management from Project Management College U.K (2008).
- An Alumni of Lagos Business School (LBS) – Senior Management Programme (SMP 41 Class – 2011).
A graduate of Philosophy from University of Nigeria, Nsukka (2007).
She has had professional training and experience in Presentation Skills from Federal Radio Co-operative Training School Lagos.
Worked with the Hench Education as Head of Customer Service .and later proceeded to CDN Market Link as the Head of Human Resources. Later joined the firm of Kunle Ogunfile Consulting, where she has rose to the position of GM, (HR/ADMIN). She has undergone series of training’s in human resource management.
Felix O. Alabi
- A graduate of Estate Management from Federal University of Technology, Akure. (2011).
- He has worked with Uyo Capital City Development Authority (UCCDA) and took part in the Aka Etian dualization project thereafter proceeded to Azeeb & Associates as Manager for five months before joining Kunle Ogunfile Consulting.
- Acquired experience in valuation of properties for different purposes within and outside Lagos at Jide Taiwo & Co.
- Registered Member as Chartered Estate Surveyor & Valuer with ESVARBON 2016
- An Associate Member of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuer in year 2015.
In KOC, we are experts investment consultant that specializes in real estate portfolio management. Our ethical standard is to create values around our offerings. We pride ourself on the excellent quality service delivery on our offering among which we offer:
Kunle Ogunfile Consulting as a firm is over about Eight (8) years old, but the partner have been in practice for over Eighteen(19) years having trained and worked in firms like Osas & Oseji, Oyom & Co and Intercontinental Properties Limited (A Subsidiary of Intercontinental Bank Plc,) now Access Bank.
We have undertaking several tasking and demanding valuation assignments in the past in several parts of the country.
- We have conducted valuation of properties for property tax purposes.
- We participated in the Valuation of Asset of Federal Government of Nigeria for Privatization purposes
- Valuation of Land and Buildings at Asokoro and Jabi Districts for Recertification
- Valuation and Payment of compensation for the dualisation of Abuja – Abaji – Lokoja Road (Section 111: ABAJI – KOTONKARFE) in-conjunction with Osas & Oseji.
A list of a our satisfied clients
- Access Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank
- First Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Nexim Bank
- Fortis Micro-finance Bank
- Mutual Micro-finance Bank
- United Mortgage Bank Ltd
- NOSDRA – National Oil Spillage Detector and Regulation Agency.
- NDIC – National Deposit and Insurance Corporation.
- AMCON – Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria.
- NMDC – National Metallurgical Development Centre, Jos.
- Gennesaret Technologies Limited
- Setraco Nigeria Limited.
- Sanduff Oil & Gas Limited.
- Zaina Nigeria Limited
- Varush Global Services Limited.
- Wapic Insurance
- Mansard Insurance
- ASMA NIG. LTD
- Olympia Estate, Kaura Abuja.
- Lake View Estate, Jabi, Abuja.
- Savanna Estate, Gudu , Abuja.
- Hillcrest Garden, Mabushi , Abuja.
- Integrity Court ,Garki, Abuja.