Executive. Top. Services.
Kunle Ogunfile Consulting (KOC) as a firm specializes in the various facets of the Estate Surveying and Valuation professional which basically include the following;
Real Estate is considered as one of the most viable investment option for any shrewd investor because of its supposed hedge against inflation. However it is subject to vagaries of time, because of instability in market factors and prices, therefore decision to invest in property anywhere and anytime must be investment advice based on sound facts about market indices and trends.
As players in the dynamic property market and are able to competently advise our clients on when, where and what to buy in order to reap quality returns on their investment. We keep abreast of all Government policies affecting land and landed properties to prevent our clients from making wrong investment decisions.
We also provide consultancy services to clients interested in acquisition of large tracts of land for site and services schemes.
Valuation generally speaking involves the determination at a particular time, the value or monetary worth of an interest of an asset. Valuation in property for a particular purpose ranges from;
a) Security for a loan from financial institutions/mortgage,
b) Preparation of balance sheets or accounts,
c) Privatization and/or commercialization.
e) As a going concern,
f) Rating and taxation,
g) Merger and acquisition
Our aim is to offer our clients a seamless service and our dedicated team is on-hand to offer property managementadvice and help at every stage of the tenancy. Our property management services are designed with our landlords and tenants in mind, and as such, we like to work with you, the landlord, to provide a balance of management that you expect along with our expert recommendations for the long-term maintenance of the property and compliance with the terms of the lease as well as build a strategy to protect and enhance your investment.
Our Management Services Include:
• Preparation of vacant property for letting, property management
• Advice on rental and terms of lease,
• Collection of rental, banking and supplying of quarterly statements,
• Drawing up agreements and notices,
• Lease/tenancy administration,
• Ensure that tenant’s covenants are strictly adhered to by the tenants and observing the landlord’s covenants on his behalf,
• Arrangement of routine maintenance throughout the tenancy,
• Visiting the property at least twice a month to ensure that it is being maintained,with reports provided upon request,
• Ensure that the Landlord’s fixtures and fittings are in good state of repairs,
• Negotiating any damages and reimbursements claims at the end of the tenancy and advising accordingly.
• Providing an experienced management team to deal with individual queries and making immediate arrangements with landlord to ensure that genuine complaintsare promptly attended to.
• Keep complete and accurate records of all transactions affecting the property with reports provided annually.
Our experienced team has extensive knowledge of residential and commercial lettings market in Abuja. We have a reputation for professionalism, expertise, enthusiasm and friendliness.
To ensure that maximum rental returns is achieved from suitable tenants, we can advice on all aspects of letting and assist with the total refurbishments, decorating, furnishing and any preparation that may be needed before a property is put on the rental market.
Our Letting Services Include:
• Introducing the property to prospective tenants,
• Selection of good and reliable tenants taking into account the security of future income,
• Negotiating rentals on open market basis,
• Collecting rents and immediate remittance of same to the principal,
• Taking of inventories for record purposes.
Our services in this regard involve the management of maintenance contracts, renovation advising our clients on the type and quality of renovation to undertake, be it additions, alterations, improvements or removals. We make available quotations for minor and major renovation. We supply quality and reliable artisans and workmen and supervise and deliver the work within agreed period.
Our architectural department provides designs and obtain approvals from relevant Government departments for major building works.
We also provide joint venture consulting with other professionals when needed in ensuring the attainment of our client’s objectives.
Our Legal department assist clients in obtaining property title such as: Certificate documentationof Occupancy (C of O) and Governor’s consent and conducting property searches at the appropriate land registry anywhere in the country and preparing contract documents such as Deed of Assignment, Lease agreement, Deed of Sublease, Power of attorney e.t.c
You Are The Reason We Do What We Do
I’m Looking To Rent
Is your rent due for renewal ? Time to look for a new home?
Kunle Ogunfile Consulting is a young, indigenous, dynamic and reputable firm built on strong ethics, professionalism and culture.